Wednesday 22 October 2014

Happy Indian Holidays! =D

 Eid Mubarak and Happy Deewali
Everyone ^-^
These two festival are like one of the most favourite ones of mine.
We get all sorta yummy food during this season.
The whole city is so beautifully decorated, it looks as good as Christmas in India.
And During Deewali night its like the Japanese Summer festival, Only difference is that in Japan there is a set location for fireworks and here in India you will see your whole city lightening with fireworks wherever you go.
And Obviously getting dressed is mandatory which every girl loves =P
and Getting Mehdi/Henna on our hands during these times is like a
  tradition in India which beautifies everything even more.
 And for me, I got this on my hands after i dont know how many years =D
I usually get so busy during the festival time with all work and preparation that i dont get time to leave my hands useless like this =P but, after seeing every women in my house getting
all ready and festive for the  season i just couldn't help it either.
 I hope Everyone else is also Enjoying this festive season to the fullest ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment